ARA personnel have performed a variety of construction and building related investigations for various parties. Construction investigations include construction defect allegations, water intrusion investigations, structural collapse, mold causation, vibration damage investigations, hurricane and storm damage assessments, fire damage assessments, building code compliance investigations, differential soil settlement investigations, HVAC system assessments, egress and stairway investigations, and much more.
Major Construction/Structural Investigations Performed by ARA
- Crabtree Valley Mall Parking Deck Collapse – Occurred 1993, Raleigh, N.C.
- EIFS Water Intrusion Investigations 1994-Present, Nationwide
- Hurricane Damage Investigations – Various Years, TX, LA, MS, FL, AL, SC, NC,
- Lowe’s Motor Speedway Pedestrian Bridge Collapse – Occurred 2000, Concord, NC
- Alleged Construction Defects at Two Elementary Schools, 2004-2008, Morganton, NC
- Craven County Convention Center Building, Settling Problems, 2005-2010, New Bern, NC
- Roof Truss Collapse of the Gym at North Campus Crossing – Occurred 2006, Greenville, NC
- Alleged Construction Defects at Skysail Condominiums, 2012 – Present, New Bern, NC
- Multiple Failures of the Parking Decks at Harrah’s Casino in Cherokee, N.C. – Occurred 2015