ARAI has been engaged in nearly 800 aviation accident investigations.
ARAI’s engineers have extensive experience in determining causes of aviation related accidents. In fact, ARAI has been engaged in nearly 800 aviation accident investigations.
These aircraft studies have been focused on:
- flight test studies on aircraft including fuel and water analysis
- engine failures
- acceleration and stress testing
- compliance with maintenance regulations
- mechanical design
- stress analysis of engines and air frames
- compliance with Federal Aviation Association regulations
- mock-up simulators for trial purposes
- design evaluation
- component failure analysis
- microscopic / material / metallurgical examinations
- human factors
- propeller examinations